Email subscriptions are free. Just click the ‘Follow’ button on the right to enter your email address and begin receiving our ARTScrawl event listings monthly.
Galleries and other art-related businesses are cordially invited to apply for participating membership in the Albuquerque Art Business Association. Our mission is three-fold:
- To promote each member art venue through a wide-range of activities
- To create strong neighborhood art communities
- To promote the Albuquerque area as an art destination
These activities include our monthly gallery tours (First Fridays citywide and Third Friday neighborhood Artscrawl events); coop advertising; advertising for First Friday and Artscrawl; our website ads in The Harwood Art Center and Outpost newsletters that reach over 20,000 households four times a year; news releases, and posting to various arts calendars.
American Style Magazine for several years running named Albuquerque as the #2 arts destination in the country among mid-sized cities and mentioned Artscrawl as one of the Hot Spots.. Last year we were #5 among large cities – right up there with the big ones. Vote for Albuquerque and help us keep our art in the national spotlight – go to www.AmericanStyle.com
In order to try to meet the needs of all art venues in the Albuquerque area, we have two classes of membership: Forms (pdf format) may be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate selection below.
1. An associate membership at $250 per year that entitles you to all of the above with the option to participate in one Artscrawl per year for an additional $100 ad fee.
2. A full membership at $725 per year that entitles you to all of the above plus the ability to participate in all Artscrawl events (First AND third Friday events). Full membership fees may be paid quarterly at $190 per quarter.
Call our Coordinator, Joan Fenicle, at 771-4007 for more information